Thursday, December 21, 2006

She Loves Me, She Really Loves Me

Kate MacMillan, the Canadian Far Right's Hot Bloggin' Mama, their kitten with a whip, She Who Must Be Obeyed for thousands of teen Torys who can't get real world girls to look at 'em sideways, has unblocked access to SDA from my home computer! No longer will I have to sneak about through proxy servers when I want to go over and help educate the right-wing Youth of Today!

In other words, BigCityLib IS BACK!

And God these kids need educating. I only hope I can help them before they start committing crimes. But getting Wisdom inevitably involves pain. So bend over, Tory children, for BigCityLib wields the great suppository of Knowledge!

As to why Kate wants me back, I have a couple of theories about that. One is that she needs the traffic I used to bring to her site. She's slipped down a couple of places in the blog rankings (whereas this blog has powered its way into the top 59). The other, which I prefer to think of as the more likely explanation, is that she is secretly hot for me. In which case, just tell me, my sweet Catherine. We can link up websites and, with your beauty and my brains (and, lets face it, sexxxiness), we can rule the blogosphere together.

PS. I was told there were a couple of topless shots available at SDA, but found nothing. Is there a "premium content" part of the site that I'm missing?

7 comments:

Jeff said...

please return soon. my good name and my ladybugs have suffered untold injustices at the hands of the mighty in the comments thread at sda!

Anonymous said...

Yuck. They're into reaming at SDA now? Boy, things have really gone downhill since I stopped visiting.

I'm not one to gossip, but I heard that KKKate isn't even bio-degradable. Shocking if true.

Anonymous said...

BCL:

Congratulations on being brought back in from wandering aimlessly in the Kate-less desert. You'll be a better man for it; some of us were worried that you would pine away into oblivion through being denied a regular fix of Her Kateness.

And by the way, you can't honestly say that you haven't managed to find the "premium" content on her site. It's HOT!

And another thing, you really do have a great sense of humour, some of your posts on your blog are really quite funny...and pretty well-written as well.

And Ti-Guy, many thanks for not visiting...the fumigation services were costing a fortune.

Bruce

Anonymous said...

Oh, and BCL:

A very Merry Christmas to you and yours.

Some things DO transcend political differences.

Bruce

Anonymous said...

And Ti-Guy, many thanks for not visiting...the fumigation services were costing a fortune.

Costing me a fortune, yes that's true. It's a hell-of-lot-of work to get racist stench out one's clothing.

No decent person thinks much of her, Bruce. I'm just more colourful in my language when referring to the proto-fascist liar.

Anonymous said...

ahhhhhh...ti-guy....

Given that I have been working 14 hour days, seven days a week, for the last 5 or 6 weeks (running several small businesses really does give you the freedom to work seven days a week) I confess to have been a little cranky...

However, this afternoon I got the tree into the house...

Now I'm starting to feel a little bit Christmassy...

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to YOU, ti-guy...

We'll get back to bashing one another in the New Year...

In the interim...have a great holiday season; however you and yours celebrate it.

Bruce

Anonymous said...

I'd prefer if you ignored me. Thanx and Happy Kwanzaa.