Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Stockwell Spills To The Taliban

Right after saying he can't give out sensitive information, Stockwell Day does just that in his latest Western Penticton News column:

The full moon was lighting up the desert floor and the lookout towers on the walls at each corner of the large compound were casting long shadows across the camp.

I could make out the silent silhouettes of two guards in each turret.

[...]

As I pulled myself up through the trap door I was greeted curiously by the two armed guards, machine guns and all.

Memo to Johnny Jihadi: two Canucks in each turret, armed with machine-guns.

Stockwell also throws in a bit of product placement this time out, name-checking Tim Horton's and mentioning their contribution to the war effort.

8 comments:

Ti-Guy said...

We'll we ever rid ourselves of this retard?

bigcitylib said...

God I hope not. I find him endlessly entertaining.

Ti-Guy said...

I don't like the behaviour he's modelling. It's leading too many young men astray. It's as if he's telling the younger generation that being stupid and childish is no barrier to success as an adult.

It's form of child abuse, when you think of it.

Red Tory said...

Holy shit, that article is funny. I wasn't going to do much blogging today, but this may be too good resist.

Anonymous said...

Nice politically correct use of the word 'retard'. You Leftbots harp on everybody else about using the 'correct' word for everything, but in your own little closet you use them all quite freely. Glad to see you exposed yourself as the phony we knew you were.

Ti-Guy said...

That got old three years ago, trolly.

Anonymous said...

I guess if it's three years old, you haven't seen it yet, eh Tinkleboy?

Ti-Guy said...

Tinkleboy. Heh. I like that one.

For a retard, that's pretty clever, anon.